Curated by my mom to your mom for Mother's Day!
Available for contactless pick up at Yonge and Sheppard on May 9th - May 10th.
or $15 flat rate delivery on Sunday May 10th within Toronto and parts of the GTA.
Please refer to the Mother's Day Order Information page for pick-up and delivery details.
1 x Paisley 150 Thread Count Cotton Face Mask
- Hand sewn
- 150 thread count cotton
- Double layer cotton and matching lining
- Filter pocket
- Pre-shrunk, double washed
- Machine washable, iron if needed
- Flexible wire to mold to face
- Multi-colour elastic
- Hollow elastic casing so elastics can be replaced when worn
1/2 dozen (six) roses
- pale lavender colour with an antique feel
- rose stem length is a minimum of 12 inches
- wrapped in brown paper and tied with ribbon with a greeting tag included
How do you keep roses fresh in a vase?
Make your own preservative to keep cut flowers fresh longer. Dissolve 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons white vinegar per quart (liter) of warm water. When you fill the vase, make sure the cut stems are covered by 3-4 inches of the prepared water!